Wednesday 4 August 2010

Reviewed by you:Stamps

Hey Penguins!
I wasn't posting for long time and I'm extremely sorry...I was trying to earn all 99 stamps and I achieved.Ok,so there is a new Reviewed By You about Stamps today.Last week's question was..."What stamp would you like to be added"and by the way lets see what Chillycat12 said:

I think there should be a make a difference stamp! For this stamp you can either donate to the coins for change when it comes around or help work at the recycling center! I think this will help people notice how they can make such a difference just by working together! You can even make friends while your working together. But every times someone helps, it makes a difference!


Well,I think that would be great but unfortunately Club Penguin recently added Puffle Rescue Stamps.But they were taken back because of them not loading.Some kind of bug.Anyways,thats all for now...
Comment what you think.
Oh,and nearly forgot.This weeks question is...What Challenges do you think you will find on your way to the top?
Also look at those penguins gear.It looks like something new will be added to Penguin Style this Thursday...also the rubber duck should be coming back.I'm not pretty sure...
~Tomasz777~

No comments:

Post a Comment