Sunday 15 August 2010

My 2nd Club Penguin Birthday Party!

WOOT WOOT PENGUINS!
I'm back without being busy...I waited for that moment to tell you we are gonna have an official party!I'm going to be 2 years old in Club Penguin in 5 days!The time goes really quick.So I organised a party!Details below:

Date:20th of August
Server:Glacier
Place:Lighthouse
Time:12 PST CP Time.

Sorry,for the quick post!I'm gonna try and invite some famous penguins over...Hope you can come and remember to come...and comment if your coming!
~Tomasz777~

2 comments:

  1. Hey im coming could i be a special guest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya sure ill come tomi! remember me on pandanda millyrose6? every1 on pandanda misses you! what time will it be in the real world? Right now i am searching for club penguin time but i cant!



    millyrose6

    ReplyDelete